Is your intimate life getting tedious and stagnant? Is everything looking so predictable that it's taking out all the fun and excitement from your love life? If so, then it's high time you pay immediate attention to it as the after effects can be quite tumultuous and can even rock your marriage. So, try to bring back action into your life by spicing things up in the bedroom. We have some simple and easy tips just for you:
- Get rid of all the unnecessary stuff in your bedroom. It should not look boring. Do not keep TV, computer or any exercise equipment in your bedroom. These will destroy all the good feng shui energy in your bedroom.
- Your bed deserves more attention as it is the focal point of your bedroom. Make sure that it is large, comfy and clean. Cover your bed with satin sheets and on top of it spread rose petals. Use a dark solid comforter. Keep soft and bright red pillows and cushions on the bed to bring about a feeling of coziness and warmth.
- Enliven your intimate experience by setting a sensual mood. It will do wonders to both you and your partner. Play some soft and romantic music at the background. Make use of beautiful aromatic candles. Keep the light of your bedroom dim; do not make it completely dark.
- Choose a colour and theme for your bedroom wisely. Red is always a winner if you really intend to zest things up. It depicts passion and desire. If painting the walls red looks odd to you, then you can use red bulbs for your lampshades to give a rosy touch to your room. Use light pale colors for the walls.
- While choosing the images for your bedroom, be very careful as images carry powerful feng shui energy. Do not use sad and lonely images in your bedroom. Get some bold or sensuous paintings which would set up the mood.
- Open your bedroom's window often or use a good quality air-purifier to keep the air fresh and full of oxygen. If the air you breathe in is stale and full of pollutants, you cannot have good feng shui in your bedroom.
- Until and unless your bedroom is large and has lots of space, do not place plants in the bedroom. They are not good feng shui elements.